The estate can trace its origins back to 1719, but it really began in 1838 when Henry Delaroze, then mayor of Saint-Laurent, established a vineyard on one of the most ancient gravel beds of the Médoc. By 1884 Count Ernest de Lahens presided over an estate that encompassed 300 hectares. He oversaw the construction of Château de Trintaudon and its tower, which almost resembles a lighthouse overlooking an ocean of vineyards.
During its long history the estate has been owned by a Spanish nobleman, the Duc del Infentado, as well as later by the Forner family, owners of Château Camensac and Marqués de Caceres. In 1986 Assurances Générales de France (Allianz) purchased the estate, which is one of the largest in the Médoc by surface area and total production; a renowned property recognised the world over as a top-quality Cru Bourgeois.
Elma Sabate, Brand Ambassador
Château Larose, Trintaudon 2014
Château Larose, Perganson 2012
Château Arnauld 2015
Taillan Shanghai Representative Office
+86 159 2188 1168