Search Menu
backboard_700x350[37].jpg

Rutini Wines has been one of the most prominent and well-known wine companies throughout Argentina for over 130 years.

Felipe Rutini, an Italian immigrant, founded in 1885 “Bodega La Rural” historic winery in Maipú (Mendoza). Nowadays, also possess one of the largest wine museums in South America, attracting over 80,000 tourists/year.

Leading the industry in 1925, the Rutini family planted the first vineyards in Tupungato. Today, it’s recognized as one of Mendoza´s premier viticulture regions where Rutini Wines constructed it’s second winery in 2008.

Worldwide, Rutini Wines, sells over 3 million cases/year. In total, 70% of our production stays in Argentina&Latin America and the remaining 30% is exported to over 40 countries.

Our most important values are tradition, experience and quality. Mariano Di Paola, our head winemaker, is very committed to continue the legacy of Felipe Rutini. According to Decanter, he is within the best 30 winemakers around the world!

www.rutiniwines.com

host_web[13].jpg

Who you'll meet

Núria Vila Escarrà, China export manager

logo_300x220[44].jpg

What you'll taste

Rutini, Antología XLI (41) 2014

Rutini, Single Vineyard Gualtallary Malbec 2014

Rutini, Colección Sauvignon Blanc 2017

Rutini, Colección Cabernet-Malbec 2015

Rutini, Encuentro Barrel Blend 2012

Trumpeter Malbec 2016

390980434807911608.jpg

Where to buy

Arab League Import & Export Limited Company

Angela Chen:
30206660@qq.com
+86 186 5925 5553

Evans Shao:
shaoby123@163.com
+86 139 1769 7085

Personal message

Spending almost 9 years in China has given me the opportunity to see how fast Chinese customs and tastes have changed. Nowadays, Chinese consumers are more interested than ever in new grape varieties and wines from New World wine.

Fruit-driven red wines like Argentinian Malbec have the freshness and round feeling on the palate that can work well, especially with smoked and roasted meat dishes like Peking duck, or sizzling beef.

You can find Rutini Wines in the best restaurants and hotels on the Bund. Go ahead and taste the perfect food pairing match for yourself!

Social media

Facebook: Rutini Wines

Twitter: @RutiniWines